About the product
· Hair Weight: 4 pieces Each Pack. Usually 2 Packs is Recommended for Customers Who Have Fine Type of Hair to Add Length and Volume or 3 Packs if You Like Thick Hair
· Hair Material:100% Remy Human Hair with Finished Length 22inches,Can Be Treated & Styled (Washing, Strengthening, Curling, etc.) Like Your Own Hair
· All the extensions have been dyed the different color in the processing, if you want to re-stain, light color can be dyed to darker, but the darker can't be dyed to light
· Hair Weft: Well Crafted Double Wefts, No Shedding; Kept Thickness From Top to End,Tangle Free; Sewn with Quality Clips, Secure & Comfortable to Wear
· Hair Color:#12 Please Note: There May Have Color Differences Because of Monitors.To Ensure Color Match, You Can Email Pictures Taken in Outdoor Natural Lights to Us
These clip in extensions, made by professional factories, are designed for buyers who want to add hair length and volume.
After selecting the most accurate color, you're able to get super soft natural human hair extensions.
These silky hair extension sets blend in well with your natural hair.
It provides the simplest and quickest way to change your hair style because they can be brushed, curled, trimmed straightened and the like.
The Clips are sturdy so these decent quality hair extensions are easy to take in and slip out.
The thickness is the same from the top to end.
No tangles and no shedding while using hot tools. Please note the temperature of the curling or flat iron.
How to use:
1.Divide your hair into two sections.Use your finger or a comb to draw a horizontal line from your right temple to your left temple,sectioning off the top part of your hair and securing it with a hair tie or hair clip.If your hair is very thin,use a comb to gently tease the lower half of your hair in one-inch sections.This will help keep the extensions securely in place.
2.Open the clips on your extensions.Align the tops of the hair extensions with the horizontal part you have made,and gently push down to snap the clips into place.Some clip-in hair extensions come in one large piece,while others come in multiple smaller pieces.If you are using multiple clip-ons,then attach them one-by-one,making sure that you evenly distribute them along the part in your hair.If your clip-on is one large piece,then start by fastening the upper row of clips near your part,eventually working your way down to the lower clips near the nape of your neck.
3.Release the top section of your hair.Gently tousle to blend your natural hair with the clip-on extensions.