About the product
·100% Remy Human Hair Stick I Tip Hair Extensions
·18-22 Inch, 100 Strands 50g Per Pack, 12 Colors Available
·No Shedding,No Tangles,No Bad Smell,SilKy Soft
·Can Be Curled, Straightened, Tongued & Washed, But Do Not Use High Tempreture.
·All the extensions have been dyed the different color in the processing, if you want to re-stain, light color can be dyed to darker, but the darker can not be dye to light.
Size:22inch | Color:#1B
The i-tip extensions are attached with the cold fusion method (no heat). Essentially, the additional hair is inserted through a micro-tube/micro ring and then secured with pliers.
1. Color: All available colors on sale as you wish
2. Length: 10 to 34 inches on stock
3. Weight: 50g
4. Strands: 50
5. Single Strand Weight:1g
6. Texture: Straight
Treat hair extensions just like you would treat your own hair.
1. Be sure to untangle the extensions before shampooing. In order to improve their longevity, use a mild high-quality shampoo recommended by your local hairdresser or stylist. Don’t rush the process.
2. For the best results, apply a leave-in hair conditioner afterwards, but don’t overuse it.
3. We recommend letting the hair dry naturally. If you want to use a blow-dryer, the best results will be achieved with the low heat setting.
4. When the extensions are not being used, place them in an air-tight container, making sure they are clean and untangled first.
5. If you are going to bed and can’t remove the extensions, a ponytail will prevent the hair from tangling and will increase the overall product lifespan.
Hair Extensions FAQ
Q: How to tell human hair with synthetic hair?
A: Human hair has natural protein, human hair will be ash, shows white smoke and smell foul when burning; Synthetic hair will be sticky ball after burning and show black smoke.
Q: How many sets hair for a full head?
A: Usually 2-3 sets for a full head, but if you like more thick&full hair, 3 more sets hair are recommend. Different hair length also affect hair thickness.
Q: How long can the hair last?
A: The lifespan largely depends on how they were worn and taken care of. Improper shampoos/conditioners, frequently using heating tools, dyeing, heavily styling may shorten lifespan. Unlike our own growing hair on scalp, these extensions hair can no longer get nourishment and moisture from roots. Treat it like your own hair and take care of it will make the hair last longer.
Q: Can I dye the hair?
A: All the products have been dyed the different color in the processing, if you want to re-stain, light color can be dyed to dyer, but the darker can not be dye to light.
Q: Can they be straightened curled?
A: Treat the hair like your own hair, never use too hot tools too often as you could dry the hair and it will not last longer.
Q: Can I wash & blow- dry the hair extensions?
A: You could wash them like your own. Do not wash the too frequently because the hair is not attached to your scalp, it is not getting the oils it should be; We recommend you let your hair extensions dry naturally after washing them to keep longer life.
Q: Why the colors of the hair extension I received don't seem exactly like the pictures on screen?
A: Actual hair color may vary slightly from colors shown due to lighting, screen resolution, and setting. Thanks for your understanding.
7A Grade 100% Remy Human Hair
How to take care of hair extensions
1. Always brush your hair extensions gently with a wide tooth comb.
2. Wash with moisturizing hair care products. Moisturizing hair care products will keep your hair healthy.
3. Take good control of the temperature when use a blow dryer, curling iron or flat iron.
4. Make sure that you collect all of the wefts in the same direction and and tangle-free when you are storing them.