Winsky hair is cut from the donor in one heavy ponytail, with the cuticle layers intact and all facing in the same direction so that the hair will not tangle,Every weft is with double layer and used environmental glue for reinforced and minimum shedding.
Correct way to open the hair
First,take out the rubber bangs, then open the hair weft for a little bit, third combing the end, middle part and finally go to the root in sequence.Fourth continue to open the rest and comb the hair weft in the same way: last but not least hair weft being completely open without getting tangled
Size:61cm | Color:#24 Honey Blonde
Hair Material:100% Brazilian Remy Human Hair.
Hair Color: Natural Black color.
Hair Grade:6A Grade Brazilian Remy hair.
Hair Weft: Double Machined Weft.
Texture: Straight Hair.
Can Be Dyed, Bleached, Curly, Straightened and Restyled as You Like and Can Last About One Year with Good Care.
1. When you try to open the weft, comb the hair gently to detangle the hair.
2. When you comb the hair, comb the ends first, then the body, and comb from the roots to the ends lastly.
3. When you wash the hair, the water should be no more than 95?, and comb the hair before washing it, the pattern would change a little and not be exactly the same with that in original state.
4. Wash your extensions every 2 to 3 days. This will prevent them from getting dried out.
5. Do as much as you can to NOT scrub at your scalp. It will loosen everything up. Use conditioner only on the ends of the hair or it will work against the glue.
6. The hair extension is easily damaged while wet. Hold your hair tight near the roots when brushing, or press your hand flat against the 'glued seam' on your head to avoid pulling or tugging at the bond.