How to avoid Shedding?
All of our hair weft is double layers and machine made. Usually, its weft is neat enough.
However, you may cut the hair weft into pieces to meet your head well before installation.
But just seal the weft again, it will be strong enough.
1) After washing the hair, please nurse with some hair oil, then the hair will be silky and soft.
2) Choose the wide-toothed comb; comb it gently, so as to prevent shedding.
3) Too much heat may damage the hair. If heat is used, use a heat protection.
Quality: Brazilian Virgin Hair 100% Human Hair
Lifetime:at least 12 month
Sizes: 10" to 34"
Hair Grade: Grade 7A (virgin Brazilian Hair).
Related Texture:Brazilian Body Wave.
How to avoid Tangling?
1) Use a mild shampoo and lather your hair from up to down, not the opposite.
2) Spray the hair with a leave-in conditioner daily.
3) Never sleep on wet or tangled hair.
4) Make sure to wash&condition you hair at least once a week (twice a week is better).Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.