4. Use fruits and certain food products as hair treatment. Fruits and other food products can be combined to create an effective hair treatment. Some food and food products you can combine include olive oil, avocados, and bananas.
* Blend a banana with a teaspoon of coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil. Once the combination takes on a paste-like texture, apply to hair. Leave it there for up to thirty minutes before rinsing with shampoo and conditioner.
* Mash up an entire avocado (excluding the seed, of course) with up to two teaspoons olive oil. Apply mixture to hair. Leave it on your head for up to thirty minutes, then rinse with both shampoo and conditioner.
5. Bonus step: Use natural ingredients to create your own shampoo! Once you notice that your hair looks and feels like tape hair extensions from Sydney after a few applications of any of the above natural solutions, you can then proceed with creating your own shampoo from natural ingredients if you want to. Steps highlighted below.
* Get two eggs and extract their yolks into a bowl. Whisk until they take on a different texture, then apply to hair. You may leave it on your head for several minutes, whisk yolks with a single tablespoon of mayonnaise. The mayonnaise should serve as pre-treating cream.
* You may also use apple cider vinegar in lieu of shampoo. Mix one tablespoon apple cider vinegar into a cup of water, adding more water and vinegar as needed.